Join a Special Interest Group
The ACEWM uses the APTA Communities site for discussion and to disseminate important announcements. In order to receive ACEWM member-only information and announcements, please follow the instructions below. Doing so will allow you to sign up for and join any or all of the Academy’s Special Interest Groups.
Special Interest Groups (SIG):
To sign up for the ACEWM forum, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.apta.org and log in
- Select ‘APTA Communities’ from the menu at the top of the page
- Select ‘Communities’
- Select ‘Academy of Clinical Electro and Wound Management’
- Under ‘My Options’ at the top right of the page, select ‘My Subscriptions’
- Click the ‘+’ button on the left side of the screen to add a subscription and use the pull down menus to select the the ACEWM General Forum
- Select a subscription type. If you would like to post replies directly from your email, make sure you use ‘Immediate Email’ as the subscription type
- Click the ‘Add’ button to save your subscription
To be included in SIG postings and conversations, please also subscribe to the SIG specific threads utilizing steps 4-8 but clicking on the specific SIG you desire, in step 4.