Scholarship Deadline EXTENDED!
We are seeking the nomination of a PT member of the American Physical Therapy Association's Academy of Clinical Electrophysiology and Wound Management (APTA-ACEWM) section to attend this upcoming Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC). The spring meeting will be held virtually on May 10-14th, 2021. We hope to nominate an individual who has demonstrated exceptional clinical skills and an intense dedication to managing patients with wounds, especially during this pandemic. The scholarship is open to any Physical Therapist currently practicing wound management. Although the future is uncertain, we encourage all to apply and invite you to submit an application.
Extended Deadline to apply is March 19th, 2021
For more information and to submit an application, please click here.
ACEWM Members, Your Patients Can't Wait. Further your education at SAWC Spring | WHS Wound Care Week!
ACEWM Members Receive 15% Off - Use Code: APTA1521
If you're looking for the opportunity to earn 50+ credit hours, 6 months of On-Demand access and 5 days of high-impact sessions, then the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Spring | Wound Healing Society (WHS) Virtual Wound Care Week is the event for you.
Join us online May 10-14, 2021 for SAWC Spring | WHS Wound Care Week and experience:
- 5 Days of premier, virtual education right at your fingertips presented by our global thought leaders.
- Complimentary access to On-Demand for 6 months when you register for SAWC Spring | WHS Wound Care Week. That means access to all accredited sessions for up to 6 months to maximize credit earning potential.
- A comprehensive agenda created specifically with you in mind - Access the unmatched education you've come to expect from our live meetings, right from the comfort of your home!
- Hear about emerging and innovative research in wound care with an interactive e-Poster hall, including poster presentations for select posters.
- Engage in live Q&A with faculty, video call and network with your peers, and an interactive virtual exhibit hall with the field’s premier lineup of globally recognized, interdisciplinary experts.