ACEWM Resources for Members
Why Wound Care
Educational Offerings Found on the APTA Learning Center. Click here for details.
- When Orthopedics Rubs Elbows with Diagnostics: Assessment and Management of Elbow Pathology
- Move It or Lose It: Exercise and the Prevention of Nontraumatic Lower Extremity Amputations
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation: The Evidence is There, but Why Aren’t We Using It?
- Arterial Wounds: The Role of the PT in Hard to Heal Wounds
- Integration of Clinical Exam, Diagnostic Testing, and Treatment, Part 1: Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Integration of Clinical Exam, Diagnostic Testing, and Treatment, Part 2: Neuropathies of the Lower Limb
- Is Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Complementary or Alternative to EMG in Clinical Electrophysiology Practice?
- PDGM and PDPM: New Opportunities for Wound Care
- Neuromodulation of the Brain: Treatment Options to Manage Migraine, Clinical Depression, and Locomotion Deficits
- Turning Continence Outside In: Posture-Based Treatment Recommendations
- Health Literacy: Do the Words We Use Affect if Our Patients Will Heal?
- Engineered Tissues in Clinical Wound Care: Cellular and Tissue Products to Promote Wound Healing