Are you interested in hosting a course at your facility?
If you would be interested in hosting this course, please do the following:
- Review the hyperlink to the course(s) below which outlines the course description and facility requirements. If you believe your facility can meet the requirements, then
- Review the Regional Hosting Options to determine the type of hosting arrangement you’d like to explore with us, then
- Complete the Host Request Form and email it to the Academy’s executive office at ClinElectroWM@apta.org
- The Host Request Form will be used to identify two mutually available speakers on one of the dates identified in the Host Form. Once two have been identified,
- The Academy will send an agreement to the Host Facility based on the type of Hosting Option selected, as defined above. Once the agreement has been signed by both parties, the procedures for marketing the course, establishing registration links, corresponding with speakers, and so on can begin as defined in the relevant agreement.
The Academy is pleased to offer the course(s) appearing below for delivery at facilities around the country:
Are you interested in developing a course for the Academy?
We are open to the possibility of contracting with PTs on developing topics for the purpose of creating a regional course not currently available, or collaborating on the shared delivery of a pre-existing course. If you’d like to discuss this further, contact the Academy’s executive office at ClinElectroWM@apta.org.