Connect and share with approximately 1,000 physical therapy practitioners who are interested in electrophysiology, electrotherapy, biophysical agents, neuromusculoskeletal ultrasound, and wound management.
Take advantage of valuable professional resources available to ACEWM members, such as:
- Mentoring for specialization in clinical electrophysiology
- Practice-specific electronic mailing lists for clinical electrophysiology and wound management that facilitate mentoring, information-dissemination, discussion, and networking among clinicians and academicians around the country and world
- Special Interest Group in Wound Management
- Special Interest Group in Electrodiagnosis
- Special Interest Group in Biophysical Agents
- Special Interest Group in Neuromusculoskeletal Ultrasonography
Mentoring for specialization in clinical electrophysiology and wound management
- Click here to learn more about our mentorship program.
Membership for Students
- Students interested in Physical Therapy will have access to valuable educational information. Click here to join.