APTA CSM Abstract and Proposal Submissions
APTA CSM 2023 will be held Feb. 22-25, 2023 in San Diego, California.
The specialty academies and sections of the American Physical Therapy Association hereby issue a Call for Poster and Platform Abstracts Proposal submission deadline: July 18, 2022, 11:59 p.m. PT
Visit Submissions for more information and to submit your abstract for poster and/or platform presentations.
Submit Platform and Poster Abstracts
Submission Deadline: July 18, 2022 (11:59 p.m. PT)
Thank you to our CSM 2022 sponsors:
Support your patients and your profession through a PTPAC Donation
The American Physical Therapy Association's Physical Therapy Political Action Committee (PTPAC) provides a mechanism for separate, voluntary contributions to political candidates who support physical therapy. The PAC is a valuable platform for association members and staff who want an opportunity to voice their support or opposition to federal legislation through the election process.
Please take a moment to watch the following video for the PTPAC: https://youtu.be/E9bj0kISRq8
- PTPAC supports friends of physical therapy who are running for the U.S. Congress this provides us with engagement opportunities on issues important to our profession.
- PTPAC distributed more than $1.1 million direct contributions to federal candidates, leadership PACs, and national political party committees. This impacts our ability to make a difference for the profession.
- Every person, every dollar donation strengthens the impact we have on Capitol Hill for our profession and for our patients.
Please take a moment to watch this short video on how you can contribute:
Past ACEWM Combined Section Meetings
- CSM 2022: February 2-5, 2022 – San Antonio, Texas
- CSM 2023: February 22-25, 2023 – San Diego, California
- CSM 2024: February 14-17, 2024 – Boston, Massachusetts
APTA Action App
The APTA Action app is a powerful grassroots tool for physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, students, and patients on the go.
Available for free download in the Apple and Google Play app stores, the app includes an action center, Congressional directory, talking points, and more, including the opportunity to donate to PT-PAC.
Search "APTA Action" in your Apple or Google Play app store to download the app today!